Monday, July 18, 2011

Weight Watchers

My husband and I got engaged over a year ago and always talked about losing weight before our wedding.  I started off super dedicated to it and then I decided I liked loved food more than I enjoyed dieting.  I think I ended up gaining weight than losing it.  I always hear horror stories of newly-wed couples gaining weight the first year of marriage.  Michael and I decided that it would not be us! Today is our one-month anniversary of being married and we decided that together we are going to lose weight by the end of this year.  My goal is to lose 20 pounds before my birthday, November 26th and Michael's goal is to lose 50 pounds by his birthday, December 1st.  We thought this was a great plan, but of course we needed some kind of incentive to lose all this weight.

Michael knew right away what he wanted his reward to be.


If you know Michael, he already has 2 tattoos on his arm.  He has been wanting another one, but I have not been too thrilled about it.  If he loses 50 pounds by his birthday I am letting him get another tattoo of his choice.  I may be dumb for doing this, but I know how awesome it would be if he lost this weight.

So you are probably wondering what I chose for my reward if I lose 20 pounds before my birthday. 


Yes, I want to go to New York City and see a broadway show! I have been wanting to do this for so long! If you know me, you know how big of a deal this would be for me to do! 

So now that we have incentives LETS DO THIS!! Day 1 of weight watchers! 

Say goodbye to these two people


No comments:

Post a Comment