8.19.11 Ethan & Evan's 1st Birthday!
***These are the adorable cupcakes that their previous nanny made for them. she is very talented and loves these boys a whole lot***
Since the beginning of July, I have had the privilege of working as a part-time nanny for two of the most adorable boys, Ethan & Evan. I am thankful to have started working full-time for these boys and their wonderful family just last week!
- He is an extremely messy eater, but he loves to feed himself.
- He is super energetic, and constantly loves to find new things to entertain himself.
- He took his first steps at 11 months and now he is a walking machine.
- He has to have three pacifiers before he can go to sleep: one in his mouth, and one in each hand.
- He says mama and dada a lot, and is very talkative. He will be speaking sentences in no time!
- He cannot fall asleep without his doggy. And if he is upset, all we need to do is give him his doggy and he will be all better.
- He has the cutest giggle, especially when I make silly noises feeding them.
- He took his first steps on his 1st birthday! It was so exciting to watch :)
- He is very sensitive and loves his family a whole lot.
- He has been growing teeth nonstop. Already has four teeth: two on the bottom and two on top.
I have only been with these boys for two months and I already adore them. I am excited for all of the things I will be able to see and do with them.
8.19.11 Tides Game with Jess & Justin Brockett and Brandon & Nicki Kristol
The tides are the professional baseball team here in Norfolk. We were stoked to get tickets and check out what all the hype was about. I do not particularly enjoy watching baseball, but this game was a lot of fun. Maybe it was the good company, the hot dog & coke, or the dippin' dots. Either way it made for a great night!