Tuesday, August 9, 2011

W.R.V.

My older sister, Jen, and my nephew, Micah, came into town two weekends ago.  I was so excited to have them come visit.  For those who know me well, you know how much my sister means to me and how close we are.  Since I just moved to the area and am still get aquatinted with living here and meeting people, it was refreshing to have my family come and visit!

They got into town on Friday night, and after a long week of work (for Michael and I) it was nice to have a relaxing evening with three of my favorite people.  

Micah Bartley Cook is a little over 2 1/2 years old, and with this age comes a lot of energy and a lot of excitement!  

We enjoyed the beach on Saturday morning:


Micah enjoying the beach for the first time this summer!


He loved making smashing sand castles


Uncle Mike and Aunt Heather love our nephew!


Dumping sand on my head. He thought it was hilarious! 


I thought it was pretty funny as well...


Thanks for visiting the beach with us!! 

After the beach we all headed over to W.R.V. (wave riding vehicles) a surf store in Virginia Beach.  We had to get Micah a t-shirt...so he will never forget his adventures in Norfolk/Virginia Beach!

That afternoon we took Jen and Micah on a tour of Norfolk.  Micah loved all the "boats"


All in our W.R.V. shirts!!





Micah loved the mermaids everywhere! 


Such a cool dude! 


Thanks for visiting Jen and Micah! Can't for next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment